Everybody’s talking about climate, green conversion and sustainable development goals. A lot of words, but a lot less action. We are actually doing something. Our vision is to develop a creative and innovative project workshop, to make things happen, together.
Re:DO2020 will be a platform for exchanging knowledge, experiences, ideas, production, policy but primarily; to create 10 significant new concepts or projects, on the grounds of SDG 7 – Renewable energy, SDG13 – Climate action and in its form SDG 17- Partnership and negotiation.
A brainstorm-summit meeting-inspirational-melting pot in the form of a shared “workshop”, where researchers, entrepreneurs, businesses, designers and investment partners can get together to establish contacts and generate momentum to kick-start specific projects, which means action to go with the words.
RE:DO2020 bring people from all over the world to a summit where the ambition is to develop 10 concrete projects for the benefit of the climate, the development of sustainable energy.
RE:DO2020 is not a fixed concept. Good ideas and input are welcome and can impact the concept. If you feel something is missing, do not hesitate to contact Project Manager Jørgen Kronborg. Find his information under the contact page.
With RE:DO2020, we facilitate new meetings and partnerships between companies, researchers, NGOs, politicians, financiers, advisers, designers and civilians.
If you have a professional or personal interest in making a positive impact on the climate and on sustainable energy, then RE:DO2020 is the right place to participate.
Our question to you is: "What are YOU doing to make the world more sustainable in the energy and transport area?"
RE:DO2020 is built on five professional legs that experiences and activities will encircle.
- Excursions to several Danish projects and companies who are already working with SDG 7 & 13
- New knowledge - as both presentations, lectures and as interactive dialogue laboratories
- Facilitated meetings or brain dating between various stakeholders, participants and actors
- Exhibitions and workshops on the theme of sustainable energy and climate action
- Design workshop where initiatives and ideas with the help of designers are transformed into concrete prototypes and mock ups. This will bring them to life, so that they can be developed and debated